Today is the official start of spring! (We know it doesn’t feel like it, but, promise, spring has arrived!) To get you in a warm weather mood, we’ve drafted a “Cleveland spring checklist.” Please share your favorite spring to-do’s with us on social media #SpringtimeinCle.
1. Get caught in the rain; proceed to jump in puddles.
2. Try downward dog on the lakeshore.
3. Explore Cleveland’s nautical side.
4. See at least one film at the Cleveland International Film Festival.
5. Milk a cow at Lake Farm Park.
6. Get lost in butterflies in the Botanical Gardens.
7. Go for a Sunday drive through one of Cleveland’s historical neighborhoods like Cleveland Heights.
8. Make something with your hands. Take up pottery at Orange Art Center.
9. Plant something green in your new homemade pot.
10. Buy a vintage piece for your spring wardrobe.
11. Visit Ohio City with no plans in mind.
12. Taste a cone full of limited edition flavor goodness at Jeni’s Splendid Ice Cream.
13. Ditch your plans. Have a spontaneous weekend getaway.
14. Unplug for two days.
15. Build a sangria bar for you and your friends.
16. Listen to Pharrell’s new album Girl.
17. Go to a concert for an artist or a band you’ve never heard of.
18. Make Cadbury Mini Egg blondies.
19. Throwback. Dye Easter eggs with your family/friends.
20. Paint your nails a new (and wild) color.
21. Pack a picnic for you and someone you love.
22. Go coco-nuts.
23. Buy a new pair of sunglasses (preferably vintage).
24. Go tribe! See a baseball game at Progressive Field.
25. Host a BBQ cook-off before it’s BBQ weather.
Photos, excluding the header, courtesy of Google Images.